Stylish square design cylinder pull and internal pull combination. For use with euro profile cylinders (sold separately).
Designed to provide an easy method of closing the door upon exit with an ergonomically designed finger pull for ease of operation. The cylinder pull slides easily onto the fixing plate to finish the door internally. Supplied as a set. Through fixed method, designed for Composite, Timber and uPVC doors. (If door from Anglian, suitable for Composite Traditional & Cottage door ranges). It is easily retrofittable and suitable for most locking mechanisms. Available in a range of colour finishes.
- Suitable for Composite, Timber and uPVC doors (If door purchased from Anglian, suitable for the Traditional & Cottage Composite door range only)
- Made from a high quality Zinc - finished with a resilient surface which withstands the rigours of daily use and general wear and tear
- Stylish standard euro cylinder pull and internal pull - For use with a Euro profile cylinder (sold separately)
- Provides an easy method of closing the door upon exit - Ergonomically designed finger pull for ease of operation
- Supplied as a pair; cylinder pull and internal pull boxed together complete with fixings
- Corrosion resistance - meets requirements of BS EN 1670:2007 Grade 5 (480 hours)
For continued protection of the quality finish and appearance, we recommend routine cleaning of all our hardware. Moving parts should also be lightly lubricated at least twice a year. This procedure is particularly essential if products are used within a 25-mile radius of coastal areas or close proximity to building sites or large industrial areas, where more frequent cleaning may be required to prevent the accumulation of corrosive contaminants.
- Door Cylinder Locks - Sold separately