All this included in the price
Salford GRP One-Piece Garage Doors
The Salford up & over door combines the appearance of a traditional side-hinged with the convenience of a one piece up & over door and is supplied with opaque black windows as standard.
One-piece up & over made to measure doors are made in the UK manufactured from GRP (Glass Reinforced Polyester), an incredibly strong, dent resistant composite laminate material. The face of the door is devoid of joints, seams, rivets or fastenings for that overall clean finish.
For maximum strength and rigidity each one is built around a metal framework which is fully encapsulated within the structure of the door, in addition they are fitted with multi-point locking and operated by a security lock as standard.
Quite simply, they are finished to a high specification and designed to look great but to be secure, low maintenance and long-lasting. There is an extensive range of styles to choose from, including the addition of glazing and for extra ease the option to add automation.
- Anglian detailed survey, delivery and installation by an approved Anglian installer included in the price
- Anglian remove and recycle your old garage door
- Made from high-impact GRP (Glass Reinforced Polyester)
- Fully encapsulated framework within the structure of the door
- Back of the door has an additional smooth gel flow coat finish for increased rigidity and neat interior finish
- Options of a retractable or canopy gear
- Retractable gear - Runs on tracks that run horizontally back into the garage supported by wall or ceiling mounted suspension brackets, doors over 4267mm can only be supplied as an automatic door
- Canopy gear - This gear type leaves approximately a 1/3 of the door protruding from the front of the garage when open- maximum height of 2134mm and maximum width of 2438mm
- Single and double door sizes available
- 12 x panel designs to choose from
- 1 x gloss finish (white)
- 8 x woodgrain finishes (excluding the Bath & Maine door styles)
- Two-point locking operated by a lockable handle
- Retractable gear secured at the bottom corners of the door
- Canopy gear secured at the top of the door
- Option of black, white or brown steel frame
- Translucency of the door panel may vary when viewed from the inside on a bright day, this is due to the variation in laminate thickness and does not represent a defect of the door.
- Glazing options available on a select range of door panels with a choice of:
- Clear Perspex
- Stippled Perspex
- Opaque Black (cannot be seen through)
- Diamond or Square leading on Stippled Perspex or Diamond leading and border on Opaque black
- Harrow, Cumbria, Maine & Salford doors are supplied with black glazing as standard
- Low maintenance and long-lasting
- Automation option
- Smooth 24v DC motor with soft start soft stop technology for improved safety and quieter closing
- Supplied with two remote controls as standard and a wireless internal wall control button
- Built-in energy efficient LED lighting with stand-by consumption
- Door can be programmed to automatically close at a set time
- Reliable and quiet toothed belt drive
- Automatic force adjustment - reacts against attempts to force the door upwards
- Fast opening - with an opening speed of max 200mm/s
- Available on retractable gear doors only
- Will require the customer to provide a standard 13-Amp socket within one metre of where the electric motor will be located. If a socket is not available, it will be the customer's responsibility to provide one prior to the installation
- Option of a wireless keypad that controls the door by entering a 4-digit code
- An external emergency release lock is available (compulsory if the garage door is only entrance into the garage)- this is fitted in the middle of the top section of the door
Automatic opening is available for our retractable gear only and is compulsory on doors over 4267mm wide. Two hand-held transmitters are included in the price. See specification tab for more information.
Two hand transmitters are supplied as standard, buy additional if required, can be added to your car key-ring.
Emergency Release Lock
An external emergency release lock is available, operated by a key and situated in the middle of the top section of the door. This item is compulsory if the garage door is the only entrance to the garage.
One wireless internal wall control button, conveniently opens and closes the garage door without the remote control or key (included with the Automation option)
An external wireless keypad is an available option and controls the garage door by entering a 4-digit numerical code.
- 2 years on door and all springs/cables & hinges (subject to correct maintenance)
- 5 years on automation (if selected)
Anglian garage doors are a low maintenance product, however certain simple checks carried out will ensure extended trouble free operation.
- Wash the door with warm soapy water using a soft cloth every 3 months
- Check and clean out the guide rails and any moving parts annually, removing any accumulated leaves and debris
- Ensure the door closes onto a clean level surface
- Oil regularly (at least four times a year, depending on location and site) using a light oil or maintenance spray. All moving parts should be oiled especially all pivot points, running tracks (DO NOT grease them), tension springs and hinges.
- Please do NOT oil cylinders, if they are sticking, only lubricate with graphite dust, a specialist dry lubricant.
- View the Anglian Care & Maintenance Guide PDF
Why Choose Anglian?
2–5 Year Guarantee
We offer robust and solid guarantees on all our products and have been standing by our guarantees for over 55 years. Our guarantees underline our commitment to offering you the highest quality home improvements.
Made to Industry Standards
All our garage doors are made here in the UK using only the highest quality tested products. We take standards and approvals very seriously and manufacture all our products to the relevant industry standards.
Fully surveyed & installed
A professional survey is included in the price, measurements and colour choice will be confirmed and they will be able to answer any questions you may have regarding your order. Installation is included and provided by an approved Anglian Installer to ensure perfect fit and full product demonstration.
Made in Britain
Designed to help consumers quickly and easily recognise British made products, Anglian are proud to carry this accreditation.
Find your perfect garage door today! Price your garage door now
Steps to your new Garage Door
Place your order
Order your garage door with ease through the Anglian Online Shop, here you can browse all the options available and purchase your garage door from the comfort of your own home.
Anglian will arrange a convenient date and time for one of our professional surveyors to validate your measurements within 21 days of your order being placed online. They will confirm your chosen colour with a physical colour swatch and answer any questions you may have regarding your order.
All our doors are made right here in Britain using only the highest quality tested products.
Once your garage door is ready, you will be contacted to arrange an installation date with one of our fully experienced local installation teams, this will normally take place within 6-8 weeks of your order being placed and typically installed in just one day.
TrustMark is a government endorsed not-for-profit organisation to help consumers find a reputable firm and help to stamp out rogue traders. Endorsed by Trading Standards and Which.
Certifies products are made from start to finish in a British factory by British craftspeople.
All our garage doors carry a CE mark and have been independently tested for safe operation and compliance with legislation EN 13241-1.
Garage Door Testimonials
"We chose the roller door as we liked the automatic opening and the old one was heavy to lift and this one doesn’t need painting. Anglian's service and installation was very satisfactory and we have noticed the garage stays warmer and is less noisy."
"We have used Anglian before and were happy to use them again for our garage doors. We wanted a more modern look and wider entrance so chose Steel Sectional doors. The fitting was excellent and the service team were brilliant, and we have a warmer and quieter garage."
"A neighbour had used Anglian and gave us good feedback from their doors. We had a very efficient installation and they left the site immaculate. The best things I have noticed since the installation are the enhanced security and quiet and efficient operating mechanism."
"We would gladly recommend Anglian, as I was very impressed with the sales man. The garage is much warmer and quieter."
"The Anglian surveyor was helpful and re-confirmed the size of garage door I needed. An efficient and polite team replaced my garage door and explained everything to me clearly, including how to work the door. It has really improved the front of my house and we love the convenience of remote-control opening. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Anglian."
"We were happy to use Anglian for our garage doors as we had used them before and always had great service. The garage doors have more security, are draught proof, easy to operate and they look good. I would be very happy to recommend Anglian to friends and family."
Garage Door FAQs
How do I measure for my garage door?
A measuring guide for garage doors can be found here.
Are Anglian garage doors insulated?
Yes both the Anglian Roller and Sectional garage doors are insulated for extra thermal efficiency. Both doors are double-skinned and filled with foam to provide sound and heat insulation.
What if I input an incorrect size for my garage door?
Our price includes a visit from a professional surveyor who will take all detailed measurements for your door before it is manufactured. If any chargeable changes are required at point of survey, the balance will be due on completion of installation.
Can you install a garage door into my pre-fabricated concrete garage?
Unfortunately no, we are unable to install Anglian garage doors into this style of garage.
Will a survey take place?
Yes, Anglian will arrange a convenient appointment to send round a professional surveyor to take detailed measurements within 21 days of your order and advise you on installation methods, show you your chosen colour with a physical colour swatch and answer any questions you may have.
How long before installation?
Our estimated lead time for Garage Door installations are between 6-12 weeks from ordering.
I have a query with my order – who do I contact?
Please visit our Contact Us page to find out how to get in touch.