Traditional style cylinder pull and internal pull for use with a Euro profile cylinder (sold separately). Designed to provide an easy method of closing the door upon exit. Provides solid cylinder protection as the design protects the cylinder behind the pull preventing cylinder snapping and extraction. The internal cylinder pull slides easily onto the fixing plate and is supplied as a set boxed together with screws.
- Suitable for Composite, Timber and uPVC doors (if door purchased from Anglian, suitable for the Traditional & Cottage Composite doors)
- Made from high quality zinc
- Stylish standard euro cylinder pull and internal pull - for use with a Euro profile cylinder (sold separately)
- Provides an easy method of closing the door upon exit - ergonomically designed finger pull for ease of operation
- Cylinder pull slides easily onto the fixing plate - Finishes the door internally and externally, with grub screw fixings
- Supplied as a pair; cylinder pull and internal pull boxed together with screws
- Meets the requirements of BS EN 1670:2007 Grade 5 (480 hours)
For continued protection of the quality finish and appearance, we recommend routine cleaning of all our hardware. Moving parts should also be lightly lubricated at least twice a year. This procedure is particularly essential if products are used within a 25-mile radius of coastal areas or close proximity to building sites or large industrial areas, where more frequent cleaning may be required to prevent the accumulation of corrosive contaminants.
- Door Cylinder Locks - Sold separately