Our Steel Sectional garage doors are supplied with a fully retractable gear, which opens and closes vertically and runs on tracks horizontally back into the garage roof space, this automated gear allows for cars to be parked right up to the front and the garage can still be opened.
The Narrow Board Sectional door has eight sections evenly spaced so when the doors are closed the sections are practically invisible, this provides a clean and consistent appearance.
There are two standard installation options, either concealed behind the reveal (preferred design) and can be installed whether the garage opening is square, angled or arched or fitted between the reveal with a fascia frame set to cover the lintel and sides, both will have Fascias matching the door surface finish and colour, excluding the ribbed finish will have smooth finish Fascias. Our surveyor will help you in selecting the right installation for your situation.
Sectional doors are CE marked as fully compliant with all European Safety Directives and have been independently tested for safe operation and compliance with legislation EN 13241-1-2003.
Security is a very important part of our home and contents, which is why for increased security our Sectional Garage doors remote transmitter and door operator use 128bit two way validations, this encryption protocol means that no one can copy the radio signal in the transmitters.
- Double skinned 42mm insulated panels
- Remote control as standard (two hand transmitters supplied as standard)
- Automatic opening is supplied as standard and will require the customer to provide a standard 13 amp socket within 1 metre of where the electric motor will be located. The power cable with the motor is 1.5 metres long.
- In car plug in remote available for extra ease of opening the door from the car
- Colour matched frame covers and fascia panels
- Weather seals fitted to all four sides of the door and between the panels
- An external emergency release lock is available (this is compulsory if the garage door in the only entrance into the garage)
- Finger trap protection – the unique form of the door sections eliminates trap points
- The bottom of the side frame leg is fitted with a non-brittle, plastic shoe offering long-term protection
- Unique ‘back drive’ feature reacts against attempts to force door upwards
- Automatically stops and reverses should the door encounter an obstruction
- Smooth DC Motor features ‘soft start-’soft stop’ for improved safety and quieter closing, with a built-in courtesy light, which automatically switches on when the remote control is operated
- Door automatically locks on closing
- Single and double door bespoke sizes available
- Glazing options for all Sectional door designs in top row only - highly scratch resistant translucent privacy glazing in a double glazed 16mm polycarbonate unit for privacy and improved insulation
- Painted door surface protected against rust and rain water runs off without leaving streaky marks due to the hot galvanised material and a high quality polyester primer coating on both sides
- 9 x painted finishes to choose from
- 2 x Woodgrain effect smooth finishes to choose from
- Sectional doors are CE and Building Regulations compliant, confirming to BSEN 13241-1-2003 and CE standards.
- Three door design options- Wide Board, Narrow Board & Georgian
- Five door finishes – Smooth, Woodgrain Smooth, Woodgrain Embossed, Ribbed and Metallic;
- Smooth Finish- silky smooth ideal for modern designs and with a 50% thicker exterior sheet also ensures higher stability and smoother running
- Woodgrain Smooth Finish- Woodgrain effect UV resistant foiled coating on the exterior of the steel panels giving the aesthetics of timber
- Woodgrain Embossed Finish- Robust surface with an authentic sawn timber look
- Ribbed Finish – This surface features a wave profile embossed into smooth steel, producing attractive light and shadow effects
- Metallic – UV resistant foiled coating for a modern metallic appearance
- Anglian detailed survey, delivery and installation by an approved Anglian installer included in the price
- Anglian remove and recycle your old garage door
- 5 years on exterior finish
- 5 years on electrical and mechanical components
- 5 years on motor
Anglian garage doors are a low maintenance product, however certain simple checks carried out will ensure extended trouble free operation.
- Wash the door with warm soapy water using a soft cloth every 3 months
- Check and clean out the guide rails and any moving parts annually, removing any accumulated leaves and debris
- Ensure the door closes onto a clean level surface
- Oil regularly (at least four times a year, depending on location and site) using a light oil or maintenance spray. All moving parts should be oiled especially all pivot points, running tracks (DO NOT grease them), tension springs and hinges.
- View the Anglian Care & Maintenance Guide PDF
Garage Door FAQs
How do I measure for my garage door?
A measuring guide for garage doors can be found here.
Are Anglian garage doors insulated?
Yes both the Anglian Roller and Sectional garage doors are insulated for extra thermal efficiency. Both doors are double-skinned and filled with foam to provide sound and heat insulation.
What if I input an incorrect size for my garage door?
Our price includes a visit from a professional surveyor who will take all detailed measurements for your door before it is manufactured. If any chargeable changes are required at point of survey, the balance will be due on completion of installation.
Can you install a garage door into my pre-fabricated concrete garage?
Unfortunately no, we are unable to install Anglian garage doors into this style of garage:
Will a survey take place?
Yes, Anglian will arrange a convenient appointment to send round a professional surveyor to take detailed measurements within 21 days of your order and advise you on installation methods, show you your chosen colour with a physical colour swatch and answer any questions you may have.
How long before installation?
Our estimated lead time for Garage Door installations are between 6-8 weeks from ordering.
I have a query with my order – who do I contact?
Please visit our Contact Us page to find out how to get in touch.