The Monkey Tail handle is a traditionally designed handle inspired by the 19th century ironmongery and ideally suited for a heritage style casement window for use with an espagnolette window lock. Unique cranked handle to allow any size of hand to fit comfortably without fear of scraping against window.
- Right handed handle suitable for windows fitted with an espagnolette lock
- Comes with a fixed 50mm spindle which allows for cutting and a washered knuckle to allow smooth action with long life.
- Lockable by way of a grub screw in the handle and comes with a strong Allen key.
- Supplied complete with key and matching fixing screws.
- Overall Length: 144mm
- Handle Length: 124mm
- Fixing Plate Size: 55mm x 16mm x 5mm
- Handle supplied with Allen key, screws and screw cap covers
- 12 months
For continued protection of the quality finish and appearance, we recommend routine cleaning of all our external hardware. Moving parts should also be lightly lubricated at least twice a year. This procedure is particularly essential if products are used within a 25-mile radius of coastal areas or close proximity to building sites or large industrial areas, where more frequent cleaning may be required to prevent the accumulation of corrosive contaminants.