All this included in the price
Harrow GRP Side-Hinged Garage Doors
The Harrow door has that traditional side-hinged appearance and is supplied with opaque black windows as standard.
Traditional, side hinged doors are back in fashion, but we've given them a performance upgrade and are perfect when frequent access is required but not wanting to open the garage door completely.
Without compromising on looks, we've combined modern materials and cutting-edge technology to provide added security and increased durability. Manufactured from GRP (Glass Reinforced Polyester), an incredibly strong, dent resistant composite laminate material and is built onto a strong, corrosion protected steel chassis which provides a protective 'picture frame' edge all around the door panel and shoot bolt locking provides that added protection. Weather seals are fitted between the frame and the door leaves providing additional barriers against the elements.
Every door is individually made, and all designs are available with equal half split leaves, opening outwards to maximise available clear space inside the garage.
All you have to do is choose from the excellent range of styles and colours available.
- Anglian detailed survey, delivery and installation by an approved Anglian installer included in the price
- Anglian remove and recycle your old garage door
- Made from GRP (Glass Reinforced Polyester), an incredibly strong, dent resistant composite laminate material
- Built onto a strong, corrosion protected steel chassis that provides a 'picture frame' edge all around the door panel, chassis is available in white, black or brown to match the frame
- Equal sized (50:50) door leaves, both doors are of equal size and open outwards to maximize available clear space inside the garage, the right-hand leaf (viewed externally) opens first (left hand leading available option)
- GRP side-hinged doors do not have a threshold
- Two-point shoot bolt locking operated by a lockable handle
- Steel center meeting style to help prevent forced entry
- Heavy-duty steel hinges fitted for maximum security and reliable operation
- Weather seals are fitted as standard all around both door leaves, helping to prevent draughts inside the garage
- A door stay (restrictor) is fitted to the top of each door to keep the door open and help prevent it from blowing shut
- 4 x panel designs to choose from
- 1 x painted white gloss smooth finish (available for the Bath door only)
- 8 x woodgrain finishes
- Single size only (max width is 2539mm)
- Option of black, white or brown steel frame
- Glazing options available on Bath, Chester & Harrow doors:
- Clear Perspex
- Stippled Perspex
- Opaque Black (cannot be seen through)
- Diamond or Square leading on Stippled Perspex or Diamond leading and border on Opaque black
- Harrow door is supplied with black glazing as standard
- Bath & Chester door glazing is an option for the top four panels only
- Low maintenance and long-lasting
Left hand leading option
Our doors are right hand opening as standard (viewed externally), but a left hand leading option is available for an additional cost
- 2 years (subject to correct maintenance)
Anglian garage doors are a low maintenance product, however certain simple checks carried out will ensure extended trouble free operation.
- Wash the door with warm soapy water using a soft cloth every 3 months
- Check and clean out the guide rails and any moving parts annually, removing any accumulated leaves and debris
- Ensure the door closes onto a clean level surface
- Oil regularly (at least four times a year, depending on location and site) using a light oil or maintenance spray. All moving parts should be oiled especially all pivot points, running tracks (DO NOT grease them), tension springs and hinges.
- Please do NOT oil cylinders, if they are sticking, only lubricate with graphite dust, a specialist dry lubricant.
- View the Anglian Care & Maintenance Guide PDF
Why Choose Anglian?
2–5 Year Guarantee
We offer robust and solid guarantees on all our products and have been standing by our guarantees for over 55 years. Our guarantees underline our commitment to offering you the highest quality home improvements.
Made to Industry Standards
All our garage doors are made here in the UK using only the highest quality tested products. We take standards and approvals very seriously and manufacture all our products to the relevant industry standards.
Fully surveyed & installed
A professional survey is included in the price, measurements and colour choice will be confirmed and they will be able to answer any questions you may have regarding your order. Installation is included and provided by an approved Anglian Installer to ensure perfect fit and full product demonstration.
Made in Britain
Designed to help consumers quickly and easily recognise British made products, Anglian are proud to carry this accreditation.
Find your perfect garage door today! Price your garage door now
Steps to your new Garage Door
Place your order
Order your garage door with ease through the Anglian Online Shop, here you can browse all the options available and purchase your garage door from the comfort of your own home.
Anglian will arrange a convenient date and time for one of our professional surveyors to validate your measurements within 21 days of your order being placed online. They will confirm your chosen colour with a physical colour swatch and answer any questions you may have regarding your order.
All our doors are made right here in Britain using only the highest quality tested products.
Once your garage door is ready, you will be contacted to arrange an installation date with one of our fully experienced local installation teams, this will normally take place within 6-8 weeks of your order being placed and typically installed in just one day.
TrustMark is a government endorsed not-for-profit organisation to help consumers find a reputable firm and help to stamp out rogue traders. Endorsed by Trading Standards and Which.
Certifies products are made from start to finish in a British factory by British craftspeople.
All our garage doors carry a CE mark and have been independently tested for safe operation and compliance with legislation EN 13241-1.
Garage Door Testimonials
"We chose the roller door as we liked the automatic opening and the old one was heavy to lift and this one doesn’t need painting. Anglian's service and installation was very satisfactory and we have noticed the garage stays warmer and is less noisy."
"We have used Anglian before and were happy to use them again for our garage doors. We wanted a more modern look and wider entrance so chose Steel Sectional doors. The fitting was excellent and the service team were brilliant, and we have a warmer and quieter garage."
"A neighbour had used Anglian and gave us good feedback from their doors. We had a very efficient installation and they left the site immaculate. The best things I have noticed since the installation are the enhanced security and quiet and efficient operating mechanism."
"We would gladly recommend Anglian, as I was very impressed with the sales man. The garage is much warmer and quieter."
"The Anglian surveyor was helpful and re-confirmed the size of garage door I needed. An efficient and polite team replaced my garage door and explained everything to me clearly, including how to work the door. It has really improved the front of my house and we love the convenience of remote-control opening. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Anglian."
"We were happy to use Anglian for our garage doors as we had used them before and always had great service. The garage doors have more security, are draught proof, easy to operate and they look good. I would be very happy to recommend Anglian to friends and family."
Garage Door FAQs
How do I measure for my garage door?
A measuring guide for garage doors can be found here.
Are Anglian garage doors insulated?
Yes both the Anglian Roller and Sectional garage doors are insulated for extra thermal efficiency. Both doors are double-skinned and filled with foam to provide sound and heat insulation.
What if I input an incorrect size for my garage door?
Our price includes a visit from a professional surveyor who will take all detailed measurements for your door before it is manufactured. If any chargeable changes are required at point of survey, the balance will be due on completion of installation.
Can you install a garage door into my pre-fabricated concrete garage?
Unfortunately no, we are unable to install Anglian garage doors into this style of garage.
Will a survey take place?
Yes, Anglian will arrange a convenient appointment to send round a professional surveyor to take detailed measurements within 21 days of your order and advise you on installation methods, show you your chosen colour with a physical colour swatch and answer any questions you may have.
How long before installation?
Our estimated lead time for Garage Door installations are between 6-12 weeks from ordering.
I have a query with my order – who do I contact?
Please visit our Contact Us page to find out how to get in touch.