All this included in the price
+Low rate finance available
Georgian Sectional Garage Doors
The Georgian design is a more traditional and timeless option, with every individual panel exactly spaced to give a uniform appearance. Our Steel Sectional garage doors are supplied with a fully retractable gear, which opens and closes vertically and runs on tracks horizontally back into the garage roof space, this automated gear allows for cars to be parked right up to the front and the garage can still be opened.
There are two standard installation options, either concealed behind the reveal (preferred design) and can be installed whether the garage opening is square, angled or arched or fitted between the reveal with a fascia frame set to cover the lintel and sides, both will have Fascias matching the door surface finish and colour, excluding the ribbed finish will have smooth finish Fascias. Our surveyor will help you in selecting the right installation for your situation.
Sectional doors are CE marked as fully compliant with all European Safety Directives and have been independently tested for safe operation and compliance with legislation EN 13241-1-2003.
Security is a very important part of our home and contents, which is why for increased security our Sectional Garage doors remote transmitter and door operator use 128bit two way validations, this encryption protocol means that no one can copy the radio signal in the transmitters.
- Double skinned 42mm insulated panels
- Remote control as standard (two hand transmitters supplied as standard)
- Automatic opening is supplied as standard and will require the customer to provide a standard 13 amp socket within 1 metre of where the electric motor will be located. The power cable with the motor is 1.5 metres long.
- In car plug in remote available for extra ease of opening the door from the car
- Colour matched frame covers and fascia panels
- Weather seals fitted to all four sides of the door and between the panels
- An external emergency release lock is available (this is compulsory if the garage door in the only entrance into the garage)
- Finger trap protection – the unique form of the door sections eliminates trap points
- The bottom of the side frame leg is fitted with a non-brittle, plastic shoe offering long-term protection
- Unique ‘back drive’ feature reacts against attempts to force door upwards
- Automatically stops and reverses should the door encounter an obstruction
- Smooth DC Motor features ‘soft start-’soft stop’ for improved safety and quieter closing, with a built-in courtesy light, which automatically switches on when the remote control is operated
- Door automatically locks on closing
- Single and double door bespoke sizes available
- Glazing options for all Sectional door designs in top row only - highly scratch resistant translucent privacy glazing in a double glazed 16mm polycarbonate unit for privacy and improved insulation, including a Cottage Bar crucifix design available for Georgian doors only
- Painted door surface protected against rust and rainwater runs off without leaving streaky marks due to the hot galvanised material and a high quality polyester primer coating on both sides
- 9 x painted finishes to choose from 2 x Woodgrain effect smooth finishes to choose from
- Sectional doors are CE and Building Regulations compliant, confirming to BSEN 13241-1-2003 and CE standards.
- Two door finishes – Woodgrain Smooth and Woodgrain Embossed
- Woodgrain Smooth Finish- Woodgrain effect UV resistant foiled coating on the exterior of the steel panels giving the aesthetics of timber
- Woodgrain Embossed Finish- Robust surface with an authentic sawn timber look
- Anglian detailed survey, delivery and installation by an approved Anglian installer included in the price
- Anglian remove and recycle your old garage door
Alternative track application for double doors only
Emergency Release Lock
This item is compulsory if the garage door is the only entrance to the garage. An external emergency release lock is available, operated by a key.
Two hand transmitters are supplied as standard, buy additional if required, can be added to your car key-ring.
In Car Plug In
For extra ease select an In-Car Plug In remote, plugs into the car cigarette lighter.
- 5 years on exterior finish
- 5 years on electrical and mechanical components
- 5 years on motor
Anglian garage doors are a low maintenance product, however certain simple checks carried out will ensure extended trouble free operation.
- Wash the door with warm soapy water using a soft cloth every 3 months
- Check and clean out the guide rails and any moving parts annually, removing any accumulated leaves and debris
- Ensure the door closes onto a clean level surface
- Oil regularly (at least four times a year, depending on location and site) using a light oil or maintenance spray. All moving parts should be oiled especially all pivot points, running tracks (DO NOT grease them), tension springs and hinges.
- View the Anglian Care & Maintenance Guide PDF
Why Choose Anglian?
5 Year Guarantee
We offer robust and solid guarantees on all our products and have been standing by our guarantees for over 55 years. Our guarantees underline our commitment to offering you the highest quality home improvements.
Made to Measure
All our garage doors are bespoke products made to measure here in Britain using only the highest quality tested products. We take standards and approvals very seriously and manufacture all our products to the relevant industry standards.
Fully surveyed & installed
A professional survey is included in the price, measurements and colour choice will be confirmed and they will be able to answer any questions you may have regarding your order. Installation is included and provided by an approved Anglian Installer to ensure perfect fit and full product demonstration.
Made in Britain
Designed to help consumers quickly and easily recognise British made products, Anglian are proud to carry this accreditation.
Find your perfect garage door today! Price your garage door now
Steps to your new Garage Door
Place your order
Order your garage door with ease through the Anglian Online Shop, here you can browse all the options available and purchase your garage door from the comfort of your own home.
Anglian will arrange a convenient date and time for one of our professional surveyors to validate your measurements within 21 days of your order being placed online. They will confirm your chosen colour with a physical colour swatch and answer any questions you may have regarding your order.
All our garage doors are made to measure using only the highest quality tested products and manufactured right here in Britain.
Once your garage door is ready, you will be contacted to arrange an installation date with one of our fully experienced local installation teams, this will normally take place within 6-8 weeks of your order being placed and typically installed in just one day.
Representative Example: Sectional Garage Doors
- Amount of credit
- 9.9% APR Fixed
- Total term
- 96 Months
- Monthly repayment
- Total amount payable
- Interest rate % fixed
- Total charge for credit
TrustMark is a government endorsed not-for-profit organisation to help consumers find a reputable firm and help to stamp out rogue traders. Endorsed by Trading Standards and Which.
Certifies products are made from start to finish in a British factory by British craftspeople.
All our garage doors carry a CE mark and have been independently tested for safe operation and compliance with legislation EN 13241-1.
Garage Door Testimonials
"We chose the roller door as we liked the automatic opening and the old one was heavy to lift and this one doesn’t need painting. Anglian's service and installation was very satisfactory and we have noticed the garage stays warmer and is less noisy."
"We have used Anglian before and were happy to use them again for our garage doors. We wanted a more modern look and wider entrance so chose Steel Sectional doors. The fitting was excellent and the service team were brilliant, and we have a warmer and quieter garage."
"A neighbour had used Anglian and gave us good feedback from their doors. We had a very efficient installation and they left the site immaculate. The best things I have noticed since the installation are the enhanced security and quiet and efficient operating mechanism."
"We would gladly recommend Anglian, as I was very impressed with the sales man. The garage is much warmer and quieter."
"The Anglian surveyor was helpful and re-confirmed the size of garage door I needed. An efficient and polite team replaced my garage door and explained everything to me clearly, including how to work the door. It has really improved the front of my house and we love the convenience of remote-control opening. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Anglian."
"We were happy to use Anglian for our garage doors as we had used them before and always had great service. The garage doors have more security, are draught proof, easy to operate and they look good. I would be very happy to recommend Anglian to friends and family."
Garage Door FAQs
How do I measure for my garage door?
A measuring guide for garage doors can be found here
Are Anglian garage doors insulated?
Yes both the Anglian Roller and Sectional garage doors are insulated for extra thermal efficiency. Both doors are double-skinned and filled with foam to provide sound and heat insulation.
What if I input an incorrect size for my garage door?
Our price includes a visit from a professional surveyor who will take all detailed measurements for your door before it is manufactured. If any chargeable changes are required at point of survey, the balance will be due on completion of installation.
Can you install a garage door into my pre-fabricated concrete garage?
Unfortunately no, we are unable to install Anglian garage doors into this style of garage.
Will a survey take place?
Yes, Anglian will arrange a convenient appointment to send round a professional surveyor to take detailed measurements within 21 days of your order and advise you on installation methods, show you your chosen colour with a physical colour swatch and answer any questions you may have.
How long before installation?
Our estimated lead time for Garage Door installations are between 6-8 weeks from ordering.
I have a query with my order – who do I contact?
Please visit our Contact Us page to find out how to get in touch.