- Flap opens to 130 degrees with a fully sprung return providing clear access for mail
- Suitable for uPVC, Composite or Timber doors from 20mm - 80mm thick with midrail and panel options
- White & Black finishes powder coated
- Gold effect & Chrome electroplated to BSEN 1245
- Corrosion resistance meets requirements of BSEN 1670:2007 Grade 5 (480 Hours)
- Zinc alloy casting to BSEN 12844
- Midrail version includes 2 No. M5 x 50mm machine screws.
- Panel version includes 2 No. M5 28mm machine screws
- Flap operation tested to 30,000 cycles. Conforms to BSEN 13724
- 12 months
For continued protection of the quality finish and appearance, routine cleaning of all our external hardware. Moving parts should also be lightly lubricated at least twice a year. This procedure is particularly essential if products are used within a 25-mile radius of coastal areas or close proximity to building sites or large industrial areas, where more frequent cleaning may be required to prevent the accumulation of corrosive contaminants.