Inline Lever/Lever Door Handle is designed to operate a Multi Point Lock with a Euro Cylinder (sold separately). The handles screw fixings are located above the lever and at the bottom of the backplate to fit locks with a screw hole dimension of 211mm.
- Suitable for uPVC, Timber, Aluminium or Composite doors.
- Handle sets for single doors and double doors
- All handles supplied with solid spindle as standard (Split spindle can be ordered separately)
- All screws are M5 countersunk raised head, high tensile carbon steel class 8.8 to ISO 898-1 which are included and colour coordinated
- Spindle zinc passivated
- Spring cassette integral to handle assembly
- Spindle length: 110mm
- Screw length: 55mm
- Lock cylinders sold separately
For continued protection of the quality finish and appearance, we recommend routine cleaning of all our external hardware. Moving parts should also be lightly lubricated at least twice a year. This procedure is particularly essential if products are used within a 25-mile radius of coastal areas or close proximity to building sites or large industrial areas, where more frequent cleaning may be required to prevent the accumulation of corrosive contaminants.
Door Lock Cylinders sold separately
Split Spindle sold separately