An elegant and robust handle designed for tilt and turn window applications. Engineered with a firm grip. Tilt Safe mode allows movement to the tilt position when locked, allowing ventilation without compromising safety.
- Universal non handed handle suitable for windows fitted with tilt and turn locking gearing
- Suitable for PVCu, Timber and Aluminium Tilt and Turn Windows
- Available in White, Black, Chrome and Gold Effect
- Gold & Chrome are Electroplated to BSEN1245
- White & Black are powder coated
- Meets requirements of BSEN1670:2007 Grade 3 (96 hours)
- Handle grip and backplate: zinc alloy casting to BSEN12844
- Cylinder: Zinc alloy casting & Nickel plate
- Button: Acetal (POM)
- Screw covers: Push fit white plastic. Self adhesive silver anodised aluminium
- Spindle: 30mm +/- 1.25mm
- Screw length: 30mm
- 12 months
For continued protection of the quality finish and appearance, we recommend routine cleaning of all our external hardware. Moving parts should also be lightly lubricated at least twice a year. This procedure is particularly essential if products are used within a 25-mile radius of coastal areas or close proximity to building sites or large industrial areas, where more frequent cleaning may be required to prevent the accumulation of corrosive contaminants.