Heavyweight operating Tilt and Turn Window handle with a solid die cast construction, designed specifically for tilt and turn window applications. Classically designed to create an elegant and stylish window.
- The handle locks in the closed position, locks at 0 degrees, firm hold when 90 or 180 degrees
- Gold & Chrome are HARDEX® coated.
- White are smooth polyester powder coat (PPC).
- Meets requirements of BSEN1670:2007 Grade 5 (480 hours) Endurance tested to 50,000 cycles.
- Handle grip and backplate: zinc alloy casting & Nickel plate
- Button: Acetal (POM)
- Screw covers: White Push fit. Gold & Chrome self adhesive (anodised aluminium)
- Spindle: 30mm +/- 1.25mm
- Screw length: 30mm
For continued protection of the quality finish and appearance, we recommend routine cleaning of all our external hardware. Moving parts should also be lightly lubricated at least twice a year. This procedure is particularly essential if products are used within a 25-mile radius of coastal areas or close proximity to building sites or large industrial areas, where more frequent cleaning may be required to prevent the accumulation of corrosive contaminants.