Our Aluminium Roller garage doors neatly roll up into an internal drum located inside the garage, at the top of the door. This means valuable space is not taken up inside the garage which could be a useful storage area. The door is installed behind the brickwork allowing existing frames to be removed, increasing drive-through width up to 150mm. Not only does this give you more drive-through space but also means you can park right up to the garage door.
Roller doors are manufactured from aluminium laths which are filled with CFC Free Polyurethane foam providing excellent sound proofing and thermal insulation, ideal if you want to use your garage as an extra useable room.
Security is a very important part of our home and contents, which is why our roller doors are fully automated, with no locks to pick or force and fitted as standard with anti-lift locking straps. Any attempt to force the door an ear piercing 90db alarm is triggered. In addition to this a reliable wireless safe-edge system is fitted which stops the door and reverses it immediately on contact with an obstruction.
- Anglian detailed survey, delivery and installation by an approved Anglian installer included in the price
- Anglian remove and recycle your old garage door
Frame guides and optional Fascias are available in all colours. Please note the manufacturing process for the lath results in a textured finish, whilst all other coloured components are supplied in a stain finish, so cannot be guaranteed to match
- Remote control as standard (supplied with two remotes)
- Fitted with anti-lift locking straps, thereby not allowing the door to be raised by force
- Alarm system fitted as standard
- Wireless safety-edge detector – the door stops and reverses on contact with an obstruction
- Door automatically locks on closing
- Optional extra of a wireless wall switch, operates from inside the home with a range of up to 30 metres
- In addition to the remote control there is an option of having a wireless digital code pad, installed on the front of the garage next to the roller door
- External emergency release available (compulsory if garage door only entrance into garage) –this is fitted to the outside wall on the same side as the motor is located
- Internal control unit supplied with power cable of 2 metres. A 10m extendable cable is required if a standard 13-amp socket for the power supply is not located within 2 metres of the control unit. If a socket is not available, it will be the customers responsibility to have one fitted prior to installation. There is an additional cable leading from the control unit to the motor so for this reason the control unit must be situated next to the roller door, on the same side as the motor.
- Automatic opening is supplied as standard. Automatic opening will require the customer to provide a standard 13 amp socket within 1 metre of where the electric motor will be located. It is recommended this is positioned on the ceiling centrally and 3 metres back from the opening. The power cable is 1.5 metres long. If a socket is not available it will be up to the customer to provide one prior to the installation. The boom unit plus motor of the automatic gear needs clearance into the garage of maximum 3200mm.
- Internal security light supplied as part of the control unit
- Insulated 77mm Aluminium lath sections
- 300mm full box internal drum, colour matched to door finish
- Available in 9 powder coated painted finishes and 2 laminated foil finishes
- Roller doors are CE and Building Regulations compliant, confirming to BSEN 13241-1-2003 and CE standards
Emergency Manual Override
This item is compulsory if the garage door is the only entrance to the garage. By removing the key locked barrel a long octagonal rod is inserted and turned to manually open and close the door.
Wireless Wall Switch
For internal use only, available in black or white and has a wireless range of up to 30 metres (must be in view of the roller door).
Digital Code Pad
In addition to the remote control there is an option of having a wireless digital code pad, installed on the front of the garage next to the roller door. Available in Grey only.
Extended 10m Power Cable
10m extendable cable is required if a standard 13-amp socket for the power supply is not located within 2 metres of the control unit. If a socket is not available, it will be the customers responsibility to have one fitted prior to installation. (2m cable supplied with control unit).
- 5 years on exterior finish
- 5 years on electrical and mechanical components
- 5 years on motor
Anglian garage doors are a low maintenance product, however certain simple checks carried out will ensure extended trouble free operation.
- Wash the door with warm soapy water using a soft cloth every 3 months
- Check and clean out the guide rails and any moving parts annually, removing any accumulated leaves and debris
- Ensure the door closes onto a clean level surface
- Oil regularly (at least four times a year, depending on location and site) using a light oil or maintenance spray. All moving parts should be oiled especially all pivot points, running tracks (DO NOT grease them), tension springs and hinges.
- View the Anglian Care & Maintenance Guide PDF
Garage Door FAQs
How do I measure for my garage door?
A measuring guide for garage doors can be found here.
Are Anglian garage doors insulated?
Yes both the Anglian Roller and Sectional garage doors are insulated for extra thermal efficiency. Both doors are double-skinned and filled with foam to provide sound and heat insulation.
What if I input an incorrect size for my garage door?
Our price includes a visit from a professional surveyor who will take all detailed measurements for your door before it is manufactured. If any chargeable changes are required at point of survey, the balance will be due on completion of installation.
Can you install a garage door into my pre-fabricated concrete garage?
Unfortunately no, we are unable to install Anglian garage doors into this style of garage:
Will a survey take place?
Yes, Anglian will arrange a convenient appointment to send round a professional surveyor to take detailed measurements within 21 days of your order and advise you on installation methods, show you your chosen colour with a physical colour swatch and answer any questions you may have.
How long before installation?
Our estimated lead time for Garage Door installations are between 6-8 weeks from ordering.
I have a query with my order – who do I contact?
Please visit our Contact Us page to find out how to get in touch.