The Pop Out ‘T’ Handle is used for the inside of Anglian's Aluminium bi-folding doors. The Primary door on the bi-fold uses an inline lever handle (sold separately). The unique T-shaped lever handle is operated by a soft push, which then releases a handle from its back plate, offering a flush fit when closed.
- Available in a choice of colours; White, Chrome & Black
- Available with and without locking function
- Locking Handle: Width – 33mm, Height – 194mm, Depth – 13mm. Comes complete with screw pack – M5 x 25
- Non Locking Handle: Width – 33mm, Height – 142mm, Depth – 13mm. Comes complete with screw pack - 25mm
- Corrosion Test: The locking pop up handle achieves a Grade 2 but is inconsequential as this component is used Internally and so won’t be subjected to the same level of exposure as the externally applied components.
For continued protection of the quality finish and appearance, we recommend routine cleaning of all our hardware. Moving parts should also be lightly lubricated at least twice a year. This procedure is particularly essential if products are used within a 25-mile radius of coastal areas or close proximity to building sites or large industrial areas, where more frequent cleaning may be required to prevent the accumulation of corrosive contaminants.