Inline Lever/Lever Door Handle is designed to operate a Multi Point Lock with a Euro Cylinder (sold separately). The handles screw fixings are located above the lever and at the bottom of the backplate to fit locks with a screw hole dimension of 211mm.
- Suitable for uPVC, Timber, Aluminium or Composite doors.
- Handle sets for single doors and double doors
- All handles supplied with solid spindle as standard (Split spindle can be ordered separately)
- All screws are M5 countersunk raised head, high tensile carbon steel class 8.8 to ISO 898-1 which are included and colour coordinated
- Spindle zinc passivated
- Spring cassette integral to handle assembly
- Spindle length: 120mm
- Screw length: 80mm
- Lock cylinders sold separately
- 12 months
For continued protection of the quality finish and appearance, we recommend routine cleaning of all our external hardware. Moving parts should also be lightly lubricated at least twice a year. This procedure is particularly essential if products are used within a 25-mile radius of coastal areas or close proximity to building sites or large industrial areas, where more frequent cleaning may be required to prevent the accumulation of corrosive contaminants.