Sliding sash keep - engages the cam lock to keep the timber sliding sash window securely locked.
- Manufactured from Zinc Die Cast with a resiliten surface finish to withstand the rigours of daily use and general wear and tear
- Available in Chrome & Gold effect finish
- Colour coordinated screw fixings included
- Meets requirements of BS EN 1670:2007 Grade 5 (480 hours)
- For windows larger than 80mm wide, we would recommend 2 cam locks and keeps
- Keep size 11mm
- Cam lock size: 81mm wide x 35mm deep x 31mm high (sizes are approx) - sold separately
For continued protection of the quality finish and appearance, we recommend routine cleaning of all our hardware. Moving parts should also be lightly lubricated at least twice a year. This procedure is particularly essential if products are used within a 25-mile radius of coastal areas or close proximity to building sites or large industrial areas, where more frequent cleaning may be required to prevent the accumulation of corrosive contaminants.
Cam Lock for Timber Sash Windows - Sold separately