Stylish oval design cylinder pull and internal pull combination. For use with euro profile cylinders (sold separately).
- Suitable for Composite, Timber and uPVC doors (if door purchased from Anglian, suitable for the Composite door Stable range only)
- Made from a high quality Zinc - finished with a resilient surface which withstands the rigours of daily use and general wear and tear
- Stylish cylinder escutcheon - For use with a Euro profile cylinder (cylinder lock sold separately)
- 74mm oval escutcheon - Perfectly sized to fit most door types
- Sliding cover fixing for cylinder protection - Internally fixed prevents access to the cylinder by removing the escutcheon
- Supplied as a pair with internal and parts boxed
- Face Fitted - Suitable for all locking mechanisms
- Corrosion resistance - Meets the requirements of BS EN 1670:2007 Grade 5 (480 hours)
For continued protection of the quality finish and appearance, we recommend routine cleaning of all our hardware. Moving parts should also be lightly lubricated at least twice a year. This procedure is particularly essential if products are used within a 25-mile radius of coastal areas or close proximity to building sites or large industrial areas, where more frequent cleaning may be required to prevent the accumulation of corrosive contaminants.
- Door Cylinder Locks - Sold separately